Munnar is one of the popular hill stations in the Indian state of Kerala. Munnar was a British favored summer destination in the colonial days. Centuries later it is still horded by tourists who are mesmerized by the endless span of tea plantations, exotic species of flora and fauna and the cool breeze of the beautiful hills and valleys.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin To Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, transfer to Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town. Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please, either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam, Kundala lake, Echo point, Blossom park. If interested you can have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Munnar is always synonymous to tea plantation. A trip to Munnar will be incomplete without having a visit to these tea plantations. Munnar is a place known for its beautiful ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Kumarakom
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kumarakom, the renowned backwater destination on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
- Kumarakom is a beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies. Kumarakom is well known for its varied avian population. Check
- in to your hotel. Rest of the day relax at the hotel or you cann opt
- for a soothing ayurvediac massage at the hotel (optional). Overnight stay at resort.
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Kumarakom
Day 04 : Kumarakom Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Bird Sanctuary nestles cozily along Lake Vembanad and is also sometimes referred to as Vembanad Bird Sanctuary. Here, you'll be greeted by the local waterfowl, egret, ...
A museum to display a unique collection of superior quality driftwood sculptures of very high artistic value, prepared through a rare and innovative modern art form, Bay ...
Day 05 : Departure To Cochin Airport / Railway Station
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.