Nepal is a land of eternal beauty and attraction. It's a land of colorful cultures, ancient history and people. It is popularly known for the highest mountain peak of the world, Mount Everest which stands tall at 8848 metres.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return international airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 - Arrival To Kathmandu
- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
- After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Things to see and do
Day 03 – Pokhara / Jomsom
- After Breakfast, early morning fly to Jomsom. Upon arrival at Jomsom, walk over to the hotel which is 2 minutes from the airport.
- Please do note that Jomsom is a small village in the Mountains. Only basic accommodation is available here. The clients will have to walk from the airport to the hotel which takes about 2 minutes.Porters are sent to the airport to carry the luggage by the hotel. 15 Kg luggage per adult and 7 kg per child is allowed by the airlines on this sector. The aircraft is a Twin Otter or Doniar - average 15 seats.
- Darshan of Muktinath temple.
- To visit Muktinath, the clients will have to walk for about 15-20 minutes over the Kali Gandaki River. Here there is no means of transport as on the river there is a narrow bridge - vehicles cannot cross. After crossing the bridge take the Jeep on sharing basis for Muktinath. Originally the route from Jomson to Muktinath was a trekkers route only. Recently the route has been widened and 4x4 vehicles can only drive. The path is a Dirt road. The ride is Bumpy all the way. The drive takes about 1.5 hours one way. Upon arrival at Muktinath it is another 30 minutes walk from the base to the Temple.
- Darshan on your own of Muktinath & following the same route return to Jomsom.
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 04 – Jomsom / Pokhara
- Fly back to Pokhara early morning and transfer to hotel.
- This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 05 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
- Retracing the same path, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the
- casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Pokhara to Jomsom
Day 06 – Kathmandu / Airport
- This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Jomsom, Marpha, Puthan, Jomsom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.