Kerala located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic traveller. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Club Mahindra Munnar
Vivanta by Taj Kumarakom
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinereary
- Transportation Cost as per the Itinerary inclusive of Driver Batta, Night Halt, Parking and Toll
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Sightseeing
Day 2: Cochin To Munnar
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 4: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 6: Kumarakom To Cochin Departure
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar (5 star)
Willingdon Island - 682 009, Kochi
Club Mahindra Munnar (5 star)
Chinnakanal Village via Suryanelli, Iddukki District 685618, Munnar
Spice Village (4 star)
Kumily - Thekkady Road, Thekkady
Vivanta by Taj Kumarakom (5 star)
1/404 , Kumarakoram , North Kumarakom - 686566, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.