The sparkling vibration of blue with the green on the Indian ocean makes Mauritius a fascinating destination for the travelers. Mauritius which is situated in the southern Africa has been awarded with the name “The Paradise Island”.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||6 night(s)||
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport
- Welcome and information meeting with a hotel representative
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Return Airport transfers
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All transfers & excursions on Seat in Coach basis in A.C. Vehicles.
- Use of non-motorized water sports at the Hotel.
- Free activities that can be availed of by clients.
- 3.09 % Service Tax included in the rate.
- Free visa assistant by our representative at the airport
- Special Offer - Valid for travel between 01 Aug - 30 Sept-FREE UPGRADE to PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS - Valid for Travel between 01st AUG - 30th SEPT (Last checkout date should be 30th SEPT)
- Honeymoon Freebies -Private Check in with a Tropical cocktail, Personalise escort to the room, Romantic room set up with amenities, 1 bottle of Sparkling wine in the room upon arrival, 2
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Port Louis
Day 2: Port Louis (city) Tour
Things to see and do
Le Caudan Waterfront is a commercial development in Mauritius . It includes shops, banking facilities, casinos,cinemas, restaurants, a marina and a five star hotel (Le ...
Day 3: Island Tour - Ile Aux Cerfs
Things to see and do
For those looking for a fun sea-air activity, you can try parasailing. You will be rewarded with a breathtaking bird's eye view of the beautiful lagoon and beaches. The ...
Day 4: South Curepipe / Chamarel Tour
Day 5: Port Louis Sightseeing
Day 6: Port Louis Leisure
Day 7: Departure
Intercontinental Mauritius (5 star)
Balaclava Fort, Coastal Road, Balaclava, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.