Port Blair which is located to the south east coast of Andaman enlightens the tourist. Don’t miss out on light and sound show at Cellular Jail and do visit the Viper Island which is also included in Tour Packages Andaman. Ross Island, which still bares some signs of the colonial era is a must watch destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair.
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Portblair
Day 02: North Bay (coral Island) & Ross Island Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 03: Portblair City Tour
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
A major attraction at Port Blair, this zoo houses species that are limited to the Andamans. With over 200 unique species, it's a must visit place for wildlife enthusiasts....
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Andaman Water Sports Complex is a well known sports complex in India. The unique sports complex offers many adventurous water sports activities. It is located close to the ...
Day 04: Departure From Portblair
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.