Become one with nature on a picture perfect getaway to Andaman and Nicobar IslandsA picturesque tropical destination, Andaman Islands offer beaches as white as pearls, incredible corals and a great relaxing holiday for travellers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Portblair Airport To Hotel To Sightseeing
- Meet and Greet on arrival at Portblair Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which
- is 9 kms from Portblair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking and bathing. Then proceed for
- Harbour Cruise (Viper Island) in a steamer, covering seven ports, and you can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island
- naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbor. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Day 02 : North Bay (coral Island) And Ross Island Sightseeing
- After breakfast, full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other
- marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle.
- Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water and changing dress. After that proceed for Ross Island, the former residential and
- administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island is an
- ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was completely
- destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : City Tour
- After breakfast, full-day "City Tour" of Portblair - covering Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest and largest in Asia-
- Now closed), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports
- Complex (for water and adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.), Afternoon free for
- shopping and other personal activities. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the
- heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
A major attraction at Port Blair, this zoo houses species that are limited to the Andamans. With over 200 unique species, it's a must visit place for wildlife enthusiasts....
Day 04 : Departure From Portblair
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.