Port Blair is famous for being a significant base for the Indian Coast Guard, Indian Navy and the headquarters for the Tri Services Command. North Bay is a beach on an island just north of Port Blair. The beach and the snorkelling opportunities in its fringing coral reef are the closest you will find to Port Blair. The corals at North Bay are good and spread over a large area. This is a perfect getaway for the adventurer seekers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry unless specified.
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive To Portblair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: Portblair Sightseeing
- Today after breakfast embark on a day long three island Ferry. One of the most sought after activities. It covers a panorama of
- seven harbors that include the Viper Island, North Bay and Ross Island. It leaves a lasting impression.
Things to see and do
Viper Island is near Port Blair in Andaman district in the Andaman Islands , the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands , a union territory of India and was the...
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 3: Port Blair To City Tours
- After breakfast proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair city which covers : Anthropological Museum which displays the
- tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Carboyn’s Cove. Chatnam Saw
- Mill, Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Samdudrika (Naval Marine Museum), Gandhi Park, Fisheries museum, Science Center and water sports complex. Later in the evening visit the market.
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
A major attraction at Port Blair, this zoo houses species that are limited to the Andamans. With over 200 unique species, it's a must visit place for wildlife enthusiasts....
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor encompasses 281 sq km that include 15 uninhabited islands and the surrounding sea. It was created in 1983 to preserve the ...
Day 4: Depart Port Blair To Airport Dropping
Garacharma, Port Blair, South Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.