Andaman and Nicobar can be best described as the untouched and unexplored gifts of nature. A perfect destination for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts alike, the beautiful islands promise a lifetime experience for its visitors.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- All Island transfers by AC Government ferry unless specified
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary and vehicle as per the group size
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: Port Blair Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Viper Island is near Port Blair in Andaman district in the Andaman Islands , the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands , a union territory of India and was the...
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 3: Port Blair City Tour
Day 4: Departure
Garacharma, Port Blair, South Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.