Tucked into the cultural and geographic heart of Europe, Switzerland is an alpine idyll that stirs the soul. One soon finds the mountains have their own magnetism, calling you to the high country by a variety of mountain lifts. Italy is a country that’s as varied as the palettes of its great Renaissance artists, awash with color and culture.
Italy and Switzerland1N Rome , 3N Venice , 2N Interlaken , 2N Lucerne and 1N Zurich
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
- Train between Rome – Venice – Milan – Interlaken – Lucerne – Zurich
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Montecarlo Hotel (3 star)
Via Palestro 17/A, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy, Rome
Hotel Scandinavia (3 star)
Sestiere Castello, 5240, Venezia, Italy, Venice
Hotel Bernerhof Interlaken (3 star)
Bahnhofstrasse 16, 3800, Interlaken
Best Western Hotel Krone (3 star)
Weinmarkt 12 CH-6004, Lucerne
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof (3 star)
Zähringerstrasse 21, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.