|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|McLeod Ganj||3 night(s)||
Fortune Park Moksha
Fortune Park Moksha hotel is located in the midst of strawberry hills in Mcleodganj. Tucked amidst the fragrant hills of Himachal Pradesh is McLeod Ganj. The modern day sanctuary of spirituality, McLeod Ganj is famously the home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Every year, the scenic Himalayan town welcomes as many Buddhist tourists as it does adventure enthusiasts. From treks set in its serene natural beauty to adventure sports and a thriving arts and crafts bazaar, this place has something for everyone. Fortune Park Moksha is a beautiful property nestled in the picturesque Strawberry Hills. Excellent range of facilities and a selection of quality meeting together make this hotel, an ideal destination for leisure and corporate travelers both. Unique for its natural abundance, the property is surrounded by Pine and Deodar trees, forming a perfect backdrop to a stay in the lap of nature. For delicious cuisine, drinks and beverages, the hotel offers a restaurant, coffee shop and bar. For some pampering, guests can indulge in spa. Guests on business will find their very own well equipped business centre. Other facilities include sauna, game room, indoor parking, laundry and doctor on call. The hotel features 59 well-appointed rooms, including 36 Standard Rooms, 20 Fortune Club Rooms and 3 Suites, offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains and the valley. The rooms are spread across three blocks: White Mountain Block, Riflehorn Block and Christmas Block, each with its own charm and offering an ideal retreat for travelers looking for relaxation and peace. The spacious Suites provide an unobstructed view of the snow-capped Dhauladhar mountain range and come with a private terrace.
- 24 km from the airport
- 13 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.