Jaipur was the capital of former Kachwaha rulers and it so presents itself as a versatile tourist destination. This royal place is rich in heritage, culture and architecture. With splendid fortresses, majestic palaces, tranquil temples and beautiful havelis - Jaipur turns out to be an ideal tourist destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Swift D'zire car Transfers
- Sightseeing as per the above itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur Airport
Things to see and do
The Birla Temple, originally known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple, and is situated below the Moti Dungri Fort in Jaipur. This temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, ...
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A large number of temples and other religious places reflect the spiritual value of the dynasties of the past, who built them. Many temples in Jaipur have gained heritage, ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Jal Mahal is a tourist destination in the Jaipur. The palace amidst the lake is the one of it's kind of architecture which is famous for the ultimate experience tourist ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 3: Depature From Jaipur Airport / Railway Station
Deluxe Twin Room
Peppermint Hotel (3 star)
6, Subhash Nagar, Near Science Park , 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
|Budget||Standard||Deluxe||Premium||Luxury||Jaipur 2 Nights From Bangalore|
Hotel Siddharth Palace
Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur
Hotel Hawa Mahal
The Theme Jaipur
Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur
Royal Orchid Central Jaipur
Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur
Fortune Select Metropolitan
Park Regis Jaipur
Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre
Grand Uniara A Heritage Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport