Jaipur is popularly known as the Pink City. It is also the capital of the state of Rajasthan. It is one of the most visited tourist places of India. The old city of Jaipur is partially encircled with seven gates.Jaipur is a reservoir of the architectural wonders embracing the rich legacy of India. The remnants of the bygone era boast of the royalty of Jaipur. There are many forts and monuments in Jaipur that are worth seeing.
Jaipur 3 Nights Tour3N Jaipur
Last Booked 5 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jaipur - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Maximum KM blockage will be 650 km with toll tax, parking, night halt etc.
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport (5 star)
Jaipur Airport, 5 - 6, Airport Plaza, Tonk Road, Durgapura, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.