Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport
- The entire Journey in an A.C Car / Coach
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Excursion To Ajmer / Pushkar
Day 4: Departure
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport (5 star)
Jaipur Airport, 5 - 6, Airport Plaza, Tonk Road, Durgapura, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.