Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sarang Palace
- Return Airport/station Transfers at all the places
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All applicable Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
- On arrival at Jaipur airport/Station you will meet and greet by our representative and direct transfer to hotel. After refreshment proceed to city tour to see the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs – the Fort of Amber. You have the option of climbing the fort on an Elephant back or in a jeep. En-route enjoy a photo-
- stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace that has museums displaying an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. Adjacent to it is Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Day 2: Jaipur Proceed To Ajmer Later Back To Jaipur
- Morning drive to Pushkar and en-route after stopping at Ajmer and Dargah. After that reach Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple built in the 14th century standing on a high platform near Pushkar Lake. This is the only temple in the world where Lord Brahma - Creator of the Universe is worshiped. While Pushkar is a city of pilgrimage with over 500 temples and ghats, it is also famous for its annual Camel Fair, held during October/November. After sightseeing back to Jaipur. Dinner and overnight stay at
Day 3: Departure From Jaipur
Super Deluxe Room
Hill View Room
Terrace Attached Room
Hotel Sarang Palace (3 star)
A- 40, Subhash Nagar, Near Peetal factory- 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.