Set amidst the rugged Aravali Hills, Jaipur is the perfect gem in the desert located in the state of Rajasthan. Fondly known as the Pink City because of the pink coloured buildings in the old city, a Jaipur tour is a favourite amongst all those who want to experience a taste of royalty and regality.
Jaipur, Pushkar And Ranthambhore Package2N Jaipur , 1N Pushkar and 2N Ranthambhore National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Nirwan Marg, Bani Park Subhash Nagar, Opp. Krishna Kripa IIIrd, Jaipur-302016 (Rajasthan) INDIA, Jaipur
Hotel New Park (3 star)
Panch Kund Road, Pushkar - 305022, Rajasthan, India., Pushkar
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.