Set amidst the rugged Aravali Hills, Jaipur is the perfect gem in the desert located in the state of Rajasthan. Fondly known as the Pink City because of the pink coloured buildings in the old city, a Jaipur tour is a favourite amongst all those who want to experience a taste of royalty and regality.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel New Park
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Hotel Ananta Palace
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Birla Temple, Jaipur At the foot of Moti Dungri fort is the Birla Temple. This temple forms one of the major attractions of Jaipur. Birla Temple of Jaipur looks stunning, when...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Day 3: Jaipur To Pushkar
Things to see and do
Brahma Temple is a Hindu temple situated at Pushkar in the Indian state of Rajasthan , close to the sacred Pushkar Lake to which its legend has an indelible link. ...
Travel from Jaipur to Pushkar
Day 4: Pushkar To Ranthambhore
Travel from Pushkar to Ranthambhore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambhore Sightseeing
Day 6: Depature From Jaipur
Nirwan Marg, Bani Park Subhash Nagar, Opp. Krishna Kripa IIIrd, Jaipur-302016 (Rajasthan) INDIA, Jaipur
Hotel New Park (3 star)
Panch Kund Road, Pushkar - 305022, Rajasthan, India., Pushkar
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.