Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, a state in North Western region of India. Rajasthan is the biggest state in the country and the name means the Land of Kings. It is famous as a tourist destination for its palaces and forts. There are other specialties like handicraft, jewelry, garments, precious & colored stones, furnishings and other craft items, which make Jaipur a shopping haven.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Acacia Inn
- Air condition Ford Fiesta car as per the above itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the above itinerary
- All present applicable taxes
- All transfers as per mentioned Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort Palace - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592 and completed by his descendant Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds City Palace - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev temple and the City Palace Museum.
- Jantar Mantar - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of out-sized astronomical instruments is still in use.
- Hawa Mahal - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Overnight stay at hotel Jaipur
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Jantar Mantar built in 1728, it is one of Sawai Jai Singh's unique observatories. It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 3: Departure From Jaipur
Standard Double Room
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.