Udaipur is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. The Jagdish Temple is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur. It was built by Maharana Jagat Singh Ist in 1651 A.D. It is an example of Indo Aryan architecture. This temple is a great example of architecture and art. Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India. In the 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, Jaipur was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Acacia Inn
Lake Ghat Guest House
- Air condition Ford Fiesta car as per the above itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All present applicable taxes
- Transfers as the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jaipur
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Jantar Mantar built in 1728, it is one of Sawai Jai Singh's unique observatories. It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 2: Jaipur To Pushkar To Udaipur (by Car)
Travel from Jaipur to Udaipur
Fly to Udaipur via BOM
Day 3: Departure
Things to see and do
Udaipur's The City Palace Museum comprises the Mardana Mahal (palace for the royal men) and The Zenana Mahal (palace for the royal ladies). Since 1969 these two palaces have ...
Jagdish Temple is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur in Rajasthan. A big tourist attraction, the temple was originally called the temple of Jagannath Rai but is now...
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
Lake Ghat Guest House (3 star)
Lal Ghat Guesthouse 33 Lal Ghat, B/H Jagidish Temple, Udaipur (Rajasthan) - 313001 India, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.