Udaipur is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. The Jagdish Temple is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur. It was built by Maharana Jagat Singh Ist in 1651 A.D. It is an example of Indo Aryan architecture. This temple is a great example of architecture and art. Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India. In the 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, Jaipur was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia.
Jaipur Udaipur Tour Package1N Jaipur and 1N Udaipur
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Air condition Ford Fiesta car as per the above itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All present applicable taxes
- Transfers as the Itinerary
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
Lake Ghat Guest House (3 star)
Lal Ghat Guesthouse 33 Lal Ghat, B/H Jagidish Temple, Udaipur (Rajasthan) - 313001 India, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.