Katra or Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is popularly known, is a small town in Reasi district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, where the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is located. It is located 42 km from the city of Jammu.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jammu - Indica Non AC
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Mount View International
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance upon arrival at Jammu Railway station or airport
- Tour Manager with Group throughout the tour to care your needs
- All applicable taxes
- One Liter Mineral Water per person per day in group Tour
- Round trip transfers as per the program by non AC Vehicle with Sightseeing
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Pick Up At Jammu And Proceed To Katra
Arrival at Jammu and then proceed to Katra. Overnight Stay at Katra Hotel.
Day 2: Darshan
Vashino devi darshan and return to Katra. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Visit Shivkhori
After breakfast proceed to Shivkhori and return to Katra. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast proceed to Katra or Jammu Railway station for departure.
Mount View International (3 star)
Katra (Camp Vaishnodevi), Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.