Manali is at a height of 2050 meters and spreads along the banks of the gurgling Beas River. Named after sage Manu who is believed to be the creator of human race according to Hindu mythology and the writer of Manusmriti, Manali has a temple dedicated to this great sage. Besides, it is steeped in legend and folklore, making Hadimba Temple a popularly visited landmark. A string of brilliant waterfalls, sulphur springs and monasteries only add to the ambiance of this hill station.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chandertal Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival (non – alcoholic)
- Pick up and Drop at Chandigarh by Private vehicle.
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer.
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Chandigarh To Manali
- Arrive at Chandigarh airport or railway station and leave to Manali. En route visit Pinjore Garden. Late afternoon reach Shimla and check in hotel and rest in the hotel. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Manali Town – The Mall Road. Overnight
- stay in Manali hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Manali Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar...
Day 3: Manali To Chandigarh
Hotel Chandertal Manali (3 star)
Atal Bihari Vajpai Institute Rd, Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.