Rajasthan is India's largest state by area its heritage, culture, safaris, sand dunes, lush forests and wildlife-makes it destination popular. Jaipur, the largest city of Rajasthan is an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. This royal place is rich in heritage, culture and architecture with splendid fortresses, majestic palaces, tranquil temples and beautiful havelis. Jaipur turns out to be an ideal tourist destination. Jaipur displays exquisite handicrafts and spectacular jewellery.
Jewels Of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 1N Jodhpur , 2N Udaipur and 1N Pushkar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Jodhpur||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Arrival and Departure assistance
- Tour and Transfers by AC Indica as per the number of pax
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Royal Orchid Jaipur (4 star)
Opposite to BSNL Office, Near Durgapura Flyover, Tonk Road - 302018, Jaipur
Golden Tulip Udaipur (4 star)
63rd Avenue, Sardarpura, Near Sukhadia Circle - 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Pushkar Palace (3 star)
Choti Basti, Pushkar-305022 Rajasthan, India, Pushkar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.