Cheerful element Dibrugarh. Assam's original tea city usefully closes a loop between Kaziranga and the Ziro. Along–Pasighat route in Arunachal Pradesh, and is also the terminus for the fascinating ferry ride along the Brahmaputra to Pasighat. Despite being a rapidly growing urban agglomeration. Dibrugarh has managed to retain some charm from its glory days it's probably the only town in India with pretty tea gardens smack in the heart of the business district.
Jorhat And Dibrugarh With Sibasagar Visit2N Kaziranga , 1N Jorhat and 2N Dibrugarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- One Elephant ride
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
Wild Grass Lodge
Joint Director of Tourism Kaziranga National Park Golaghat, Kaziranga
The Manor Hotel
AT Road Tarajan Jorhat, Assam 785001, Jorhat
Hotel Natraj (4 star)
Hanuman Singhania Road,Dibrugarh, Assam., Dibrugarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.