The magic of vibrant Rajasthan - its rich heritage, colorful culture, exciting desert safaris, shining sand-dunes, amazing variety lush forests and varied wildlife - makes it a destination nonpareil. It is an incredible destination for the outdoor-tourist – take a safari on horses, camels, elephants or even in jeeps, with the Aravalis - India's oldest mountain range as the backdrop.
Joyful Rajasthan with the Taj Mahal2N Jaipur , 1N Jodhpur , 2N Udaipur , 1N Ranthambhore National Park and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Vimal Heritage
Polo Heritage Hotel
Ram Pratap Palace
|Ranthambhore National Park||1 night(s)||
Ankur Resorts Ranthambore
Hotel Taj Resorts
- English Speaking guide at the sightseeing places as per itinerary.
- Dinner & Visit to Chokhi dhani village resort in Jaipur.
- 01 Elephant ride at amber fort.
- 02 Jungle safari at ranthambore national park.
- 01 tonga ride to the Tajmahal included in the cost.
- Assistance of Arrival and Departure.
- Inclusive of All applicable Taxes.
Hotel Vimal Heritage (3 star)
D-148, A/2 Durga Marg, Bani Park -302016, Jaipur
Polo Heritage Hotel (3 star)
12th Old Residency Road , Bhanwari House - 342002, Jodhpur
Ram Pratap Palace (3 star)
5-B Alkapuri, Fateh Sagar Lake Udaipur, Ambamata - 313001, Udaipur
Ankur Resorts Ranthambore (3 star)
Ankur Resort Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur – 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
Hotel Taj Resorts (3 star)
'Shilpgram' VIP Road, Taj Mahal, (Eastern Gate), 282010 Agra, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.