Ladakh land of high passes is a region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. From soaring palaces on craggy peaks to beautiful monasteries with simple designs, this is truly a unique world.
Juley Ladakh Tour Package4N Leh
Last Booked 12 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mahay Palace
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers
- Transportation by Heated Innova or Xylo as per mention tour plan (Point to Point
- For 8 / 10 / 12 Person Complete Journey by 12 Seater Non heated Tempo Traveller.
- Innerline Permit
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh
- Vehicle & Rooms will be heated
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.