Ladakh literally means 'the land of many passes' . Situated in the northern most extremity of India, Ladakh lies among parallel mountain ranges running from south-east to north-west. Overwhelm yourself with the virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, gurgling rivers, proud mountains, mystic lamas and loving people.
Juley Ladakh Package4N Leh
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande
- Innerline Permit for Indian Nationals and foreigners holding Non diplomatic Passports only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Malpak, Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.