Ladakh literally means 'the land of many passes' . Situated in the northern most extremity of India, Ladakh lies among parallel mountain ranges running from south-east to north-west. Overwhelm yourself with the virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, gurgling rivers, proud mountains, mystic lamas and loving people.
Juley Ladakh Package4N Leh
Last Booked 11 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande
- Innerline Permit for Indian Nationals and foreigners holding Non diplomatic Passports only
Malpak, Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.