Ladakh is a region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet.
Juley Ladakh Package4N Leh
Last Booked 15 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- To & From Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe & Deluxe Packages, as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande in Standard and Economy Package as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Transportation for 8 / 10 / 12 Pax by Non A/C 12 Seater Tempo Traveler as per above mentioned packages.
- Innerline Permit.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.