One of the most revered places of Madhya Pradesh, Omkareshwar is among the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva in India. It is nestled beautifully at the confluence of the Rivers Kaveri and Narmada. Omkareshwar is basically a Hindu temple which is devoted to Lord Shiva.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Taxes included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ujjain
Day 2: Ujjain Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga is one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingams, which are supposed to be the most sacred ...
It is a historic town whose reference come in Hindu epic books. Here Sandipani ashram is located which is believed to be the place where Lord Krishna studied. In addition to ...
Day 3: Excursion To Omkareshwar
Things to see and do
Travel from Ujjain to Omkareshwar
Day 4: Departure
Shipra Residency (3 star)
University Road Near Madhav Club, Ujjain
Omkareshwar , Khandwa Omkareshwar - Madhya Pradesh, India, Omkareshwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.