India is a land of varied faith and religion.Thousands of people worship million gods everymoment.There are thousands of temples and pilgrim centers all over India.For the followers of Lord Shiva there are 12 Jyotirlingas situatedin different parts of India.The five most important of these 12 Jyotirlingas are located in Maharashtra. It is believed that Lord Shiva revealed himself to hid devotees in the form of light,so these pilgrims are named as Jyotirlingas.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Indore - IndicaVista, Innova, TempoTraveller
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Indore
Arrive at Indore Airport / Railway station, meet our representative & transfer to the Hotel. Located in the heart of the Malwa Plateau, Indore is possibly the best place to catch a glimpse of the life and times of the Holkar Dynasty. It is here that you find a fine amalgamation of art and culture of several regions and era in its various attractions, including palaces and temples. Later, proceed for the city tour of Indore. This includes the Kanch Mandir (Temple of mirrors), Khajrana, Chhatris of Holkars (Cenotaphs) and Bada Ganpati (very tall idol of Elephant God), walk arround famous street of SARRAFFA & enjoy MALWA’S famous evening at RAJWADA back to hotel Stay overnight in Indore.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Indore - Ujjain - Indore (55km – One Way)
After breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Ujjain. This town of Kalidasa features its prime in his most-loved composition, Meghdoot.This is also Lord Shiva's ground, where, as the presiding deity, he reigns supreme in one of the 12 jyotirlingas. Visit Mahakaleshwar Temple & Kaal Bhairav. If time permit then visit Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir & Chintaman Ganesh. Return to Indore for overnight stay.
Day 3: Indore - Omkareshwar - Indore (80 Km - One Way)
After breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Omkareshwar. This sacred island, shaped like the holiest of all Hindu symbols, 'Om', draws attention of hundreds of pilgrims every year. After darshan and spending time at holi river NARMADA. Return to Indore for overnight stay.
Day 4: Indore Departure
Proceed to Airport/ Railway station for onward journey.
Super Deluxe Room
Executive Deluxe Room
Hotel President (3 star)
163 R.N.T Marg, South Tukoganj - 452001, Indore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.