Make a great escape this holiday season to Red Earth Resort, Kabini. With the meandering River Kabini surrounding it, this one-of-a-kind luxury resort offers exceptional standards of hospitality.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Red Earth Resort - Kabini
- Exclusive AC Indica or similar vehicle for transfers by point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- One day sightseeing tour in kabini
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore & Proceed To Kabini (215 Kms/approx 4.5 Hrs)
- Pick up from Bangalore airport or railway station and proceed towards Kabini. Kabini was a popular shikar hotspot for British Viceroys and Indian royalty. Now it is considered to be one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in Karnataka, famous for its spectacular wildlife and bird life, by the backwaters of the Kabini river, a tributary of cauvery. Kabini provides you a wonderful scenic view of greenery, full of life and natural beauty. The most extraordinary aspect of the Kabini area is the presence of a mind blowing 60 sq km of static water, bifurcating the national parks of Nagarhole and Bandipur. The most important attraction of Kabini area is a mind-boggling and single largest congregation of Asiatic elephants and rightly so the area can be called 'Pachyderm Palaces'. The other wildlife here includes barking deer, chital, sambhar, panther, sloth bear, leopard, gaur, antelope, crocodile, tiger, cobra, python and many more.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Kabini
- After breakfast, spend the entire day at leisure to enjoy the breathtaking surrounding views or you can also take part in exciting activities and explore the town on your own. Enjoy a series of activities in the morning such as guided nature walks, Coracle ride, visit the tribal village and interact with friendly elephants. You may choose to go for jungle safari at an additional cost.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Departure (215 Kms/approx 4.5 Hrs)
Luxury Cottage Room
Red Earth Resort - Kabini (4 star)
Badane kuppe village, Via Antharsanthe, H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore District, Kabini - 571114, Kabini
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.