Kalimpong and Gangtok both are famous Himalayan destination. Kalimpong is famous for its colonial architecture and orchid gardens along with beautiful Himalayan landscape . On the other hand Gangtok has its own natural , cultural and historical significant. Gangtok is the capital of Himalayan state Sikkim, offers beautiful landscape, monasteries, waterfalls, lake , snow capped mountain.
Kalimpong & Gangtok 4 Nights Package1N Kalimpong and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong
- Tranfers from Bagdogra airport
- Kalimpong local sightseeing
- Including all applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong (4 star)
Rinking Pong Road - 734301, Kalimpong
Suhim Portico (4 star)
Helipad Road, Near District Administrative Centre, Upper Sichey, Gangtok 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.