Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Swiss Residence
Induruwa Beach Resort
|Colombo||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Airport to Hotel
- As per Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Kandy
- Arrive in Sri Lanka. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Kandy.
- En route visit Pinnawala Elephant orphanage.
- Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka.
- Overnight stay at Kandy.
Things to see and do
The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage was started in 1975 by the Department of Wildlife on a twenty five acre coconut property on the Maha Oya river at Rambukkana. The orphanage ...
Day 2: Bentota
- After breakfast commence sightseeing of Kandy, including visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
- On completion transfer to Bentota.
- Overnight stay at Bentota,
Things to see and do
Travel from Kandy to Bentota
Day 3: Colombo
- After breakfast transfer to Colombo and commence Colombo city tour including shopping.
- Overnight stay at Colombo.
Travel from Bentota to Colombo
Day 4: Departure
The Swiss Residence (3 star)
The Swiss Residence 23, Bahirawakanda, Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Induruwa Beach Resort (3 star)
Colombo-Galle-Hambantota-Wellawaya Highway, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.