Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the popular national parks in India located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh. Bandhavgarh was declared a national park in 1968, with an area of 105 km². The buffer is spread over the forest divisions of Umaria and Katni and totals 437 km². The park derives its name from the most prominent hillock of the area, which is said to be given by Hindu Lord Rama to his brother Lakshmana to keep a watch on Lanka (Ceylon).
Kanha Kisli Tour Package2N Bandhavgarh and 2N Kanha
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Celebration Van Vilas
- Airport Transfers
- All applicable hotel taxes
Tiger Lagoon (3 star)
Village Patour, Bandhavgarh (Tala) District Umaria Bandhavgarh - 484 661 Madhya Pradesh, India, Bandhavgarh
The Celebration Van Vilas (3 star)
Khatia Gate, Buffer Zone Buffer Zone, Dist-Mandla, Kanha National Park 481768, Kanha
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.