Kanyakumari district, which lies in the southern most tip of Peninsular India, is famous for its majestic hills, virgin beaches, pristine rivers and meandering rivulets. The district has a fragrance of architecture culture and customs of neighboring Kerala mixed with the rich deep traditions, culture and architecture of Tamil Nadu.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Singaar International
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Trivandrum Later Proceed To Kanyakumari
Day 2: Kanyakumari Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Suchindram is a panchayat town in Kanniyakumari district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is an important pilgrim centre and the site of the famous Thanumalayan Temple....
Its importance as a Hindu pilgrim center, it is famous for its beautiful views of sunrise and sunset over the waters. It was once referred to as the Alexandria of the east. ...
Day 3: Kanyakumari To Trivandrum Drop
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Singaar International (3 star)
5/22, Main Road - 629702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.