Goa and Karnataka combine to offer the best of natural and man-made attractions in India. Apart from its legendary beaches, Goa has strikingly beautiful interiors, historic churches and temples which must be explored.It is very much attracted to the outbound tourists and they are interested to visit again and again.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Comfort Inn Vijay Residency
The Quorum Hotel Bar And Restaurant
Hoysala Village Hotel
|Hospet||2 night(s)||Room only|
Krishna Heritage Hotel
Hotel Goan Heritage
- Transfers & sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned car with driver
- All taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Bangalore
Things to see and do
Sri Radha Krishna Temple has deities of Radha and Krishna located at Rajajinagar, in the North Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the ...
Day 02: Bangalore To Mysore
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Travel from Bangalore to Mysore
Day 03: Mysore
- Day excursion to Somnathpur visit the Hoysala temples and
- Brindhavan Gardens overnight in Mysore
Day 04: Mysore To Hassan
Travel from Mysore to Hassan
Day 05: Hassan To Hospet
Travel from Hassan to Hospet
Day 06: Hampi Tour
Day 07: Hospet To Badami
Travel from Hospet to Badami
Day 08: Badami To Goa
Travel from Badami to Goa
Day 09 : Goa
Day 11: Goa
Comfort Inn Vijay Residency (3 star)
18, 3rd Main Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560009, Bangalore
The Quorum Hotel Bar And Restaurant (5 star)
2257/, B-1, /1 1318, Vinoba Road, Devaraja Mohalla 1 - 570005, Mysore
Hoysala Village Hotel (3 star)
Survey No.357, Handinkere Village, JH Kere PO, Belur Road - 573217, Hassan
Krishna Heritage Hotel (3 star)
Ramdurg Road, Badami, India, Badami
Hotel Goan Heritage (3 star)
Gaura Vaddo, Calangute, Bardez - 403 516, Goa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.