Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, and the Ladakh regions)
Kashish - E - Kashmir (5 nights luxury Package)2N Srinagar , 1N Srinagar Houseboat and 2N Pahalgam
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Local Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens as mentioned in the Itinerary
Grand Mumtaz (4 star)
11, Maulana Azad Road - 190001, Srinagar
Meena Houseboats (4 star)
Dal Lake, Opp Boulevard Hotel, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
Grand Mumtaz Resorts Pahalgam (3 star)
Adjacent To the Main Golf Course,Pahalgam,Anantnag 192126, Pahalgam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.