Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, and the Ladakh regions)
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Grand Mumtaz Resorts Pahalgam
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Local Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens as mentioned in the Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive At Srinagar
Day 02 : Srinagar To Sonmarg
Day 03 : Srinagar To Pahalgam
Travel from Srinagar to Srinagar Houseboat
Day 04 : Pahalgam
Travel from Srinagar Houseboat to Pahalgam
Day 05 : Pahalgam To Gulmarg - Srinagar
Day 06 : Depart Srinagar
Grand Mumtaz (4 star)
11, Maulana Azad Road - 190001, Srinagar
Meena Houseboats (4 star)
Dal Lake, Opp Boulevard Hotel, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
Grand Mumtaz Resorts Pahalgam (3 star)
Adjacent To the Main Golf Course,Pahalgam,Anantnag 192126, Pahalgam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.