Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, and the Ladakh regions)
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Group Of Houseboat
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Airport Transfers
- Welcome Drink
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens as per itinerary
- Day excursion to Pahalgam
- Day excursion to Gulmarg
- Shikara Ride once During Trip.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive - Srinagar
Day 2: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam, ‘Valley of Shepherds’ (94 km/ 03 hrs). Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields., Avantipura Ruins, Avantipura cricket bat factory and Anantnag Sulpher Springs. Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautiful Lidder River. Day is free to explore Lidder valley at your own
- • 1.Option 1. You can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Lidder and enjoy picnic on riverside.
- • 2.Option 2. You can enjoy pony ride to Baisaran meadow(at own cost), surrounded by thickly wooded pine forest and snow-capped mountains. This grassy glen offers a panoramic view of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Return to Srinagar ,Over night at hotel.
Holiday Inn Group Of Houseboat (3 star)
Ghat No 14, Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.