Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, and the Ladakh regions)
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - AC Indica from Srinagr - Srinagar as per itinerary
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Group Of Houseboat
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfers
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens as per itinerary
- Day excursion to Pahalgam
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Arrive - Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar, pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir famous for its lakes dotted with Shikaras and the Mughal Gardens . Transfer to Hotel/ Houseboat. , Excursion to the Mughal gardens built by Emperor Jehangir. Also visit to the Shalimar bagh and Nishat bagh other beautiful gardens located on the eastern side of the Dal lake.shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening, Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam, ‘Valley of Shepherds’ (94 km/ 03 hrs). Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields., Avantipura Ruins, Avantipura cricket bat factory and Anantnag Sulpher Springs. Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautiful Lidder River. Day is free to explore Lidder valley at your own
- • 1.Option 1. You can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Lidder and enjoy picnic on riverside.
- • 2.Option 2. You can enjoy pony ride to Baisaran meadow(at own cost), surrounded by thickly wooded pine forest and snow-capped mountains. This grassy glen offers a panoramic view of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Return to Srinagar ,Overnight at hotel.
Holiday Inn Group Of Houseboat (3 star)
Ghat No 14, Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.