Jammu and Kashmir is a state of India. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains and shares a border with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south. Jammu and Kashmir has an international border with China in the north and east, whereas the Line of Control separates it from Pakistani-controlled territories of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan in the west and northwest respectively.
Kashish -E- Kashmir Tour Package1N Srinagar Houseboat , 1N Gulmarg , 1N Pahalgam and 2N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Return Transfer From Srinagar Airport.
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Shikara Ride in Dal lake at Srinagar
- All Transfer and sightseeing By Private Taxi as per tour program provided
Merlin Group Of House Boats
Merlin Group of Housebaots Golden Dal Lake,Opp.Ghat No.9 Boulivard Road,Srinagar-190001,Kashmir (india), Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Little Silver
Gulamrg Kashmir, Gulmarg
Mir Cottage Pahalgam (3 star)
Laripora Opposite Ladder River Pahalgam – 192126, Pahalgam
Hotel Grand Kashmir (3 star)
Nowgam Byepass opposite Mahindra Motors- 190015, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.