Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, and the Ladakh regions)
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Season by Broadway
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Cutty Sark Group Of Houseboats
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens
- Day excursion to Pahalgam
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive - Srinagar
Day 2: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam, ‘Valley of Shepherds’ (94 km/ 03 hrs). Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields., Avantipura Ruins, Avantipura cricket bat factory and Anantnag Sulpher Springs. Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautiful Lidder River. Day is free to explore Lidder valley at your own
- • 1.Option 1. You can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Lidder and enjoy picnic on riverside..
- • 2.Option 2. You can enjoy pony ride to Baisaran meadow, surrounded by thickly wooded pine forest and snow-capped mountains. This grassy glen offers a panoramic view of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Return to Srinagar ,Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Travel from Srinagar to Srinagar Houseboat
Day 4: Depart - Srinagar
Hotel Season by Broadway (3 star)
Hurriyat Road | Near Post office Rajbagh Srinagar - 190001, Srinagar
Cutty Sark Group Of Houseboats (3 star)
Abi-Karpora, Gate no.13, Dal Lake, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.