It is not only a stunning place with beautiful gardens and natural lakes, but also a shopper's paradise. Kashmir, over the past few years, has become quite well connected with the rest of the world and this has ensured better tourist influx. There are great adventures to be enjoyed here, and travellers can try their hand at trekking, skiing and even walking on a frozen lake. All these varied options make it a perfect holiday destination for all.
Kashmir 3 Nights Package1N Srinagar Houseboat and 2N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar
Nigeen Lake Opposite, Ashai Bagh Bridge Srinagar , Post box no :291 G.P.O - 190006, Srinagar Houseboat
Grand Mumtaz (4 star)
11, Maulana Azad Road - 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.