If any place can boast of scenic extravaganza, it is Kashmir. Enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth with its rich traditions, historic Hindu temples and verdant hillsides. A lot can be explored and re-visited to admire Kashmir’s breathtaking lakes, picturesque gardens, fir and pine forests, sparkling springs, milky glaciers and lush meadows.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - By Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Arrive In Srinagar: ( Afternoon Local Sightseeing )
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the hotel / houseboat and check in. Later we will go on a 02 hrs shikara ride in the lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Things to see and do
Day 02: In Srinagar: Local Sightseeing – Half A Day
Today we will do some half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughals, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. With a backdrop of the sprawling Zabarwan mountains, the gardens boast of green turfs, blooming flowers and cascading water fountains. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel / houseboat for a inner and Overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Day 03: Srinagar To Gulmarg: ( Full Day Trip )
- After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesue market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg.
- We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and begin a short tour around the meadow familiarising ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley.
- In the evening we will drive back to Srinagar where we can take a walk along the banks of the Dal Lake or simply rest in the cosy rooms of our hotel / houseboat. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Things to see and do
Day 04: Departure Transfer To Airport
After a late morning breakfast, we will drive to the airport for your flight home. On your way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. At the airport the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
Snowar Bagh, Dal Lake, Srinagar- 190001, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.