An inspiration for art, music and poetry, Kashmir is a nature lover’s wonderland and a shopper’s dream come true. From hills to mountains, from meadows to orchards, from springs to rivers, from ponds to lakes, from valleys to hill stations you will find everything here. Kashmir is often called an "Eternal Paradise"with all its beauty, there are alot of hill stations to visit in Kashmir were you can lay back and relax away from the hustle bustle of the cities.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive At Srinagar
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Shalimar Bagh is a Mughal garden linked through a channel to the northeast of Dal Lake , on its right bank located near Srinagar city in the Jammu and Kashmir . Its ...
Day 02: Srinagar To Gulmarg - Srinagar
Day 03 : Departure From Srinagar
Snowar Bagh, Dal Lake, Srinagar- 190001, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.