Popularly acknowledged as 'Paradise on Earth', the city of Srinagar is located in the gorgeous Kashmir valley on the banks of the River Jhelum. The word Srinagar literally means 'the city of wealth'. As the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, the city is renowned for its traditional handicrafts, lakes, gardens and houseboats.
Kashmir Special Package - 3N/4D3N Srinagar
Last Booked 18 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Innova, Tevara,Indigo ,
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Kashmir (3 star)
Nowgam Byepass opposite Mahindra Motors- 190015, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.