Jammu and Kashmir consists of three regions: Jammu, the Kashmir valley and Ladakh. Srinagar is the summer capital, and Jammu is the winter capital. Although the Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. Ladakh, also known as "Little Tibet", is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and Buddhist culture.
Kashmir Tour Package ( Oct-2014 To Mar-2015 )4N Srinagar
Last Booked 11 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non Ac Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Nishat View
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfer From Srinagar Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Non Ac Indica /Qualis / Travera / Xylo / Tempo / Winger as per program on disposal basis
- Transport by Non A.C vehicle in Standard packages & A.C vehicle in Deluxe Package as per the above itinerary.
- Our assistance at the time of arrival and departure
Hotel Nishat View (3 star)
Shalimar Road, Nishat -191121, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.