In Hinduism, Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Mother Goddess or Durga. Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination and a notified area committee in Baramula district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Kashmir With Vaishno Devi(extended)2N Katra , 1N Patnitop , 2N Pahalgam , 1N Gulmarg and 3N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport transfers at Srinagar and Leh.
- Breakfast & Dinner every day during the tour (no breakfast on day 1 of the tour and no dinner on the last day on the tour).
- All tolls (wherever applicable).
Hotel Atithi International
Jammu Road Katra, Vaishno Devi - 182301, Katra
Asia - The Oasis Resort (3 star)
Panchot Patnitop, Near Bus and Taxi Stand, Patnitop
Hotel Highland Resorts
Laripora, Near Golf Course, Pahalgam 192 126, India Pahalgam - Jammu and Kashmir, India, Pahalgam
Near Hotel Royal Park - 193403, Gulmarg
Raj Bagh, Srinagar-190008,Kashmir (India), Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.