Kathgodam is a town that is present in the Nainital district in the state of Uttarakhand. The town serves as the entry point to many of the tourist destinations in the state. There are many places of interest that can be seen in the town and it is famous for its numerous beautiful temples.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Kathgodam To Nainital (35 Kms)
Day 02 : Nainital Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Bhimtal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Nainital district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, situated at an altitude of 1370 meters above sea level and is about 22 ...
Sattal or Sat Tal (Hindi for "seven lakes") is an interconnected group of seven freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, a town of the Nainital ...
For the more laid back of us boating is an ideal option where you can set sail to your mental and physical disquiet and reclaim your sense of balance. This natural lake is ...
Day 03 : Nainital To Kathgodam
Zoo Rd, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.