Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya. The city of Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site),
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- International airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Return airport transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu
- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
- After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Departure From Kathmandu To Pokhara
- Fly to Pokhara. Pokhara is 30 mins by flight from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. Assistance upon arrival by hotel coach in Pokhara and then transfer to Hotel. Evening free to stroll around the lakeside. Overnight at hotel.
- Later this afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Departure From Pokhara To Kathmandu
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 04: Kathmandu Airport
- This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.