The history of Nepal traces back to some 2000 years ago when it was established on the site of a dried lake. A genealogy of Nepalese monarchs ruled over the land in ancient times, followed by the Licchavis and the Mallas. Lying on the north-western part of the bowl-shaped valley, Kathmandu is a hub for travelers in Nepal.
Kathmandu and Chitwan Holiday2N Kathmandu and 3N Chitwan
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation as per the Itinerary by non AC private Vehicle ( Vehicle is not on disposal, service will be provide point to point basis )
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
Baghmara Wildlife Resort (3 star)
Sauraha, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan National Park, Nepal 44600, Chitwan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.