Kathmandu, as the gateway to Nepal is the nerve center of the country’s economy with the most advanced infrastructure among urban areas in Nepal. The city’s history is nearly 2000 years old, as inferred from an inscription in the valley.
Kathmandu and Pokhara Package by Air3N Kathmandu and 3N Pokhara
Return flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- 02 international airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by hotel coach on SIC basis
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu
- Domestic airport tax while taking the Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu flight
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
P.O.Box. 11767 Thamel Marg 723/28 Thamel, Kathmandu
Green Tara Hotel
Green Tara Hotel Lakeside-6, Gaurighat, Pokhara, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.