|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kathmandu Guest House
Twin (standard (non A/c) Double)
Kathmandu Guest House, the first hotel of the KGH Hotels, Nepal’s leading hotel chain was opened in 1968. Situated in Thamel, a packed tourist district of Kathmandu, Kathmandu Guest House has been dubbed as an institution for initiating the country’s tourism business. Since its inception, the hotel has attracted many of the world’s iconic figures - one of them being the Beatles in 1968, Ricky Martin visited twice in 1999 and 2000, Jeremy Irons came with his family and Tony Wheeler wrote the lonely planet guidebook in our rooms. But the unique feature of this hotel is that it prides itself on being affordable to all types of visitors. If you are seeking for a luxurious getaway you will be put in the elegant modern suites, or if you are a volunteer or scholar on a tight budget you will be put in the no-frills rooms. Come to Kathmandu Guest House and feel the real essence of Nepal with its history and its “home away from home” ambience.
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.