Kathmandu city is the conjecture to the major routes within and outside the country. Most of the trekking expeditions and tours start from Kathmandu. The city itself is home to the historical monuments, cultural groups, architectural wonders and exotic tourist destinations.
Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Surface package2N Kathmandu , 2N Chitwan , 2N Pokhara and 1N Kathmandu
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Kathmandu||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by Non A/C Vehicle.
Hotel Westwood Chitwan
Chitwan National Park Sauraha, Chitwan, Nepal, Chitwan
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.